RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. The company’s products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk, and increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. RavenPack’s clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world.
RavenPack is seeking a full-time Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team in New York. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for uncovering new business opportunities, handling lead qualifications, and helping convert them into clients.
Acting as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams, you will learn how to identify prospects to target and develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree (relevant Finance/Economics coursework is desirable)
- Passion for financial markets and technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills
- Aptitude to manage time effectively, prioritize and multi-task
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- Desire to grow and advance a career in sales
- Goal-oriented, driven to succeed
Nice to haves
- Understanding of financial market participants and institutions
- Lead generation or sales development experience
- Salesforce experience
- Prospect and qualify leads within the Fortune 1000 companies
- Present and clearly communicate RavenPack’s value proposition to major decision-makers
- Leverage leading-edge sales and marketing tools to research and identify ideal personas to prospect
- Perform high volume outbound prospecting through emailing campaigns, calls, and research tools such as LinkedIn or Salesforce
- Schedule and proactively set up meetings between qualified leads and Sales Executives
- Re-engage stale or missed leads and opportunities
- Track and manage prospects through Salesforce.com
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to achieve organizational goals
What's in it for you
We are a fast-growing company with 160+ team members between our offices in Marbella and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We're looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- International Culture: RavenPack's headquarters are located in Marbella, Spain, with a growing team in New York and around the world, RavenPack takes pride in being a truly diverse global organization.
- Career growth: Be one of the first SDRs in our New York office and join a fast-growing technology company.
- Work-life Balance: Paid vacation, flexible time-off, and flexible work policy.
- Compensation: A competitive full-time salary plus a performance-based bonus.
- Benefits: Healthcare Insurance and 401K plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.