RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. RavenPack’s products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. Our clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world!
We are looking for a Cloud SysAdmin to join RavenPack’s Operations Team in our office in Marbella.
Join RavenPack and help us manage knowledge extracted from hundreds of thousands of documents each day, all in real-time. You will deploy, monitor and manage hundreds of servers across multiple different environments, and help maintain 99.99% uptime on a system processing multi-terabytes of information in real time.
As a Cloud SysAdmin you will be reporting directly to the Cloud Computing Manager and will interact with an international team of developers skilled in SQL, Python, Java, and Cloud technologies.
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement.
European Union’s legal working status is required.
- Proven experience in managing the Linux system from scratch
- Proven professional experience within the Cloud environment (We are using AWS!)
- Demonstrable skills with scripting languages (Python, Bash) or equivalent technologies.
- Demonstrable knowledge of network design and troubleshooting.
- Cloud and BigData technologies (ElasticSearch,Hadoop, Spark…).
- Database Administration (relational and NoSQL).
- Infrastructure as code technologies (AWS Cloudformation, Terraform...).
- Automation/provision tools (Chef, Ansible...).
- Container technologies (Docker, Rocket...).
As a Cloud Sysadmin, you will be in charge of developing and maintaining cutting-edge cloud infrastructure solutions to provide support to the company’s services. Building, monitoring and provisioning software, automating infrastructure changes on the cloud will be part of your daily tasks.
We are looking for a cross-functional System Administrator who will be in charge of:
- Continuously improving solutions based on clients' needs.
- Troubleshooting any issue related to operating systems and servers.
- Providing support to the different company departments.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and proposing new solutions adapted to each situation.
- On-call rotation shifts will be one of your responsibilities.
What's in it for you
- You will work with the latest technologies.
- Our Headquarter is located in Marbella. We are offering Hybrid work
- Free Company shuttle bus from Malaga, Fuengirola, la Riviera and Estepona.
- You will have ownership of projects working in a collaborative environment where we will value your contribution.
- You will work in an agile environment able to react quickly to changes with a fairly flat hierarchy.
- As we encourage continuous learning, we will support your ongoing training.
- Diversity is in our DNA! You will work in an international environment (over 29 nationalities and 24 languages spoken!)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.